I do not know the source of these references, but I find them to be a quick and uplifting resource so I am sharing!
Prayers to bless the heart:
- Salvation: Romans 10:1, John 17:20
- Spiritual maturity: Ephesians 3:14-19
- God focus: Matthew 6:5-13
- Praise/thanksgiving: 1 Chronicles 29:10-13
- God’s will: Luke 22:42
- Unity: John 17:11
- God’s glory: John 17:1-4
- Protection from evil: John 17:15
- Growth in truth: John 17:16-19
I have gone through times when my words weren’t readily available in prayer, so I simply spoke the Word of God out loud and claimed His promises. His Word and His promises are powerful tools of encouragement, thanksgiving, praise, and warfare. It can shift our perspective from 0 to 60 in moments. All we have to do is believe!
Thank you Father for Your Word. Thank you Holy Spirit, for interceding for me when I do not know what to pray. Thank you for being my constant companion.