4 “I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. 5 Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.” Psalm 34:4-5 NIV
Psalm 34 is beautiful. Whether reading it or writing it, it makes my heart pound. It is full of so many promises.
- If I seek the Lord He will answer me
- If I look at Jesus my face will be radiant (not shameful)
- If I call He will hear me
- If I fear Him His angel will surround me and deliver me
- God promises to teach me how to fear Him
- His eyes are on the righteous attentively
- He comes against those who do evil
- He saves me when my heart is broken
- He will deliver me from all my trouble
- He will redeem me
He will make me radiant.
Father, I come today repenting for being a know-it-all. I don’t. I don’t know it all. Thank you for all of Your promises. I claim them! I claim the promises of my Father. These promises are for me.